Security Questions and Answers
1. Why do I need to answer security question?
Security questions and answers provide you with an extra layer of protection and allow us to verify your identity. We will ask you to verify your identity by providing the correct answers to the security questions you have set up with us in the following cases:
- If you contact us regarding a forgotten login ID (email) or password, OR
- If we detect you are accessing your account from a different device or computer.
2. Can I choose not to set up questions and answers?
No, it is mandatory for FirstReport customers to set up at least two Security Questions and Answer.
3. How do I set up or update my security questions and answers?
When you first logon to your FirstReport account, you will be prompted to set up at least two Security Questions and Answers.
You are able to create up to four Security Questions and Answers. To update your Security Questions and Answers, simply logon onto your account, select “My Account” and “Login Details”.